Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hiatus


First off apologies for not adding any new blogs or information. To make a long story short I have had to stop Roaming…at least for the moment. The recession, too much fun, bad planning, gremlins or any other reason you might think of or can imagine have for the time brought my all out Roam to a close. I would love to thank all the readers (Roamers, Cubers and everyone else who took the time to stop by), supporters (too many to name who have shown more love than can be expressed), and subjects (from statues to “drop it like it’s hot” dancers) for roaming with me. What happens now? Well two things. I will be posting an “In Retrospect” series, which will be comprised of posts that I couldn’t post due to 2 computers failing on me during the Roam. I will share with you the pictures taken during that time, poems that resulted from inspirations on the road, insights and events that occurred but I never noted. The posts will be dated so you can see which part of the journey they are related to and will follow me up to now. The other is that I will be ending this blog (don’t want to false advertise and I am not Roaming anymore) and starting a new one. That one will be strange, lol and have a year running life. You will have to read it to know why. I will inform readers of when this blog will end and give information for the other one for those interested Anyway, again I thank you all and hope that I will be able to come back to this blog in the very near future for a new and longer Roam I don’t want to stop but…hey here are some pictures of the road.













1 comment:

eysqueen said...

we appreciate the journey as much as you enjoyed taking it, but one question...how the heck were you driving and taking pictures? i've tried and almost failed into a guard rail. can you blog about that too please ;)