Tuesday, November 4, 2008

So where should I be?








Unfortunately I will not be able to be in Toronto for this Election Day. I wanted to watch our process through the eyes or our sister nation and get the reaction, international reaction, of a country that will be directly affected by our election almost as much as American citizens. I wont be able to be there I will be in New York. So Roamers, Cubers and visitors where in New York should the wondering poet watch/wait for the results of the election? The two prime candidates for location are Times Square the home of excess or The Schomburg in Harlem. The Schomburg leads for my purely sentimental reason that if Barack wins I would like to stand on the corner where Malclolm X Blvd and Martin Luther King Blvd meet. So Roamers where would you like me to go?

1 comment:

achoiceofweapons said...

Take a seat at The Schonberg and chill on Malcolm X Blvd and MLK! Truly Beautiful!
Jaycee