Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Supplies and such.

So exactly how am I ROAMing? My supplies are mainly can goods with me buying perishables as I can. I try to cook as many meals as possible although every now and again I have to The vehicle is packed carrying the necessities I can cram into them. The vehicle, Blackjack is what I named her, also serves as bed, shelter etc. I have been using public facilities (this is Lake Warren in Hampton County, SC) to shower, use bathroom, etc. As for right now this is how I'm Roaming. I have friends and supporters who have given me places to stay but the majority of my time is spent alone in Blackjack.

I have been told that the hardest part of this trip will be the aloneness of 3am when I'm cold and it's raining and no one I know even knows where I am...so far this has held up to be true. If you were Roaming what would be the hardest part to you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For me, probably having so much space to think. But this could also be a blessing. Kind of like "Hey God, its just you and me...So, what's up Big Guy?". Secondly, learning to trust that Spirit and/or Nature would provide for me. I am sure it would be more difficult without the usual comforts we take for granted every day.
Blessings, lessons, and prayers for your journey.