Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Additions

Tomorrow I will be on the road. The blog will continue as I relate experiences and send photos to the manager. Thank you lady. Video and audio will also go up. until they do here is something for followers of the blog.

Life’s End
How far away it sometimes seems
The Island where I keep my dreams
Through seas of pain
And raging calm
And dancing flames
Within the storm
Where sparkling embers
Swish and fly
Then fall to earth
And smoke and die
Where lonely trees
Primp and bow
Where love is life
And life is now
Where Blooming blossoms
Bless beneath
And lightning bites
With thunder teeth
Where misty tears
Fall
So sweet
And all that is
Is at your feet
Where grapes of wrath
Are far from reach
And silence turns
And jostles sleep
Where clouds unfold
And hold you tight
Where the best of friends
Are day
And night
And one step
Can lead
Your soul astray
And the next
Can send you
On
GOD’s way
Teetering
I stand
At life’s end
And close my eyes
And wait…For wind

See you on the Road! (pray for me)

3 comments:

Naturally Alise said...

prayer said.

TIE Resource Centers said...

E...I wish you all the best on your journey. I can't wait to hear what incredible life lessons you come away with in the adventure. I admire you, I commend you, I envy you. Please let me know when the wind breezes you through NYC. Take my love and the love of all the poets you encounter with you as your strength to keep the movement flowing!!

Unknown said...

E you know I got you...No looking back...I too stand.






"Same thing make you laugh, make you cry" -- shout out to my Uncle Joe. You one of the realest.

LOL