Sunday, October 26, 2008

Supporters Sunday

Simply stated my journey could not have started or continue without the support of others. In fact the very blog your reading is the creation of one of my biggest supporters (Thank you Ms. Alliteration:-) I just want to extend my thanks to all of those who have supported me. For the continuation of our Roam I will use Sundays to recognize supporters of Project:ROAM. As this is the first Sunday there are many people to thank many of which I have given nomenclatures of endearement. You know who you are:-) So I would like to thank all who have assisted me:

Ms. Alliteration - blog designer, cheerleader, cutest spellchecker ever:-)
Tia-mat (think dungeons and dragons) curser outter of doubters
Mama Bird - who reminds me in no uncertain terms to take care of myself
The Elf - who trouble shoots and who got sick taking care of me.
The Bruhz - too many to name but who have provided such support as can be given to a dreamer
My poet family - again too many to name who have done too much to name and continue to.
A very special thanks to Empress K who's gift material and spiritual have injected new courage in me. All given after speaking to me for less than an hour. In fact so many have given so much I cant chronicle it all but please know I will try and that I am extremely grateful to everyone of you.

2 comments:

Naturally Alise said...

You are welcome. I didn't even know that you knew how to log in to the blog, I gotta get this thing secured or something (j/k)

Unknown said...

I have chili now, but no potato. Now only you are gonna get that one.